Clocknam Tales Clocknam Tales

VEry good

The song at the start "its raining men" can be interpretated two ways, when hearing it I got the idea of its raining mens dead bodies.

LL- Ultimate Anime Collab LL- Ultimate Anime Collab

Flash was shit and made mostly by Noobs.

But it had mp3lock in it so it gets instant 10.

PirateClock responds:

ok

TSAH2 TSAH2

Eurrgg

Graphics, overall collectivly they were meh, the guy who ran it, dim or whatever his name is, his part was good.

headshots 2-d line-raped tweenfest was garbage, legendary frog was legendary frog, which is the lowest possible standard for flash that one can reach, the other 2 were alright or at least original, however due to a nice menu and the flash bro guy having a good part, the graphics get a
6/10.

Humor gets one point for each time I laugh, or even smiled at that point. Ive beaten Halo 2 so I'm fammilier with it, and well the score says it all.
0/10.

Style, metalmyers has a unique style and flash bros have a decent style, however due to headshot and legendary frog raping the flash program with their god awful lines, it gets an overall of 3.

OVERALL
5/10. Rats on cocain is 1,000^34x better then this.

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

Superb animation but one problem.

This entire style of movie "The whole LF steals jokes and tweens exc" is getting redundant in itself. I have seen a hundred thousand piconjo/star syndicate movies all about this same topic. Which in itself becomes just as unoriginal as the shitty movies LF makes himself.

This film gets props for excellent art and animation with some funny lines and ideas, but the main plot is as original as 8-bit theater.

rtil responds:

I tried to present it in a different way. But really, you have no credibility on the subject of redundancy and unoriginal things as you are a member of the clock crew.

IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree! IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree!

Great Job Headshot!

I would say this is all headshot! Awsome work on the animation and art and story man!

I dont even know what that Nalem did! Who cares? Headshot is the true shining star today!

nalem responds:

wtf, I animated and wrote it D:<

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

Wow awsome job

A true show of how good the locklegion really is, incredible

Daily2oon SE: Mp3 Lock Daily2oon SE: Mp3 Lock

great!

ahah this is superb, good work!

Mp3's Space Adventure Mp3's Space Adventure

You know I really like this

Your work just gets better and better mp3, for ONE HOUR from scratch, this movie is superb, great halarious ending, and good graphics.

Nice job, you deserve it

Mp3-Lock responds:

You are a god among men.

WHY DONT YOU EVER FINISH YOU MOVIE?!?!?!

Where Is the Void? Where Is the Void?

='(

The void 3 is the #1 anticiapted clock movie for me.

And It didnt come out today =(

spitfire responds:

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

I came

Man you just dont stop working do you?

First you make an awsome 2 part massive movie,

Then you go an make this awsome flash masterpeice, in such short time. You seem to be a 'fairly" new clock, but damn you know your flash.

StrangeClock responds:

I'm chained to the olde Clock Crew mill.

Happy Clock Day