View Profile NuclearBomb-Clock

196 Movie Reviews

VEry good

The song at the start "its raining men" can be interpretated two ways, when hearing it I got the idea of its raining mens dead bodies.

Eurrgg

Graphics, overall collectivly they were meh, the guy who ran it, dim or whatever his name is, his part was good.

headshots 2-d line-raped tweenfest was garbage, legendary frog was legendary frog, which is the lowest possible standard for flash that one can reach, the other 2 were alright or at least original, however due to a nice menu and the flash bro guy having a good part, the graphics get a
6/10.

Humor gets one point for each time I laugh, or even smiled at that point. Ive beaten Halo 2 so I'm fammilier with it, and well the score says it all.
0/10.

Style, metalmyers has a unique style and flash bros have a decent style, however due to headshot and legendary frog raping the flash program with their god awful lines, it gets an overall of 3.

OVERALL
5/10. Rats on cocain is 1,000^34x better then this.

Superb animation but one problem.

This entire style of movie "The whole LF steals jokes and tweens exc" is getting redundant in itself. I have seen a hundred thousand piconjo/star syndicate movies all about this same topic. Which in itself becomes just as unoriginal as the shitty movies LF makes himself.

This film gets props for excellent art and animation with some funny lines and ideas, but the main plot is as original as 8-bit theater.

rtil responds:

I tried to present it in a different way. But really, you have no credibility on the subject of redundancy and unoriginal things as you are a member of the clock crew.

24 Game Reviews

Vote 5

For great justice

excelent!

I have no idea why this dosnt have a much much higher score, great work!

Hahhaahhahahahaha

What A great idea, this needs its own Tv Show like those top things

1 Audio Review

Great

Its excellent, a suggestion would be a better recorder or your own music, but its still very good intepretation of the song!

Mp3-Lock responds:

Thanks!

If life gives you lemons, then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

NuclearBomb Clock @NuclearBomb-Clock